Micro830 Programming

rustyanddusty

Hi folks, I just got my first Micro800 series PLC with the CCW software. I haven't done must programming in a while but programmed a good bit 12 to 14 years ago with 6200, RSLogix5 and RSLogix500.
I did the tutorial (Traffic Light). My question is do you always have to create a function block and then write a program to execute it or can you just write a normal program? I tried and couldn't get the variables to work correctly.
Thanks for any advice.

on the project tree, click the ladder logic icon ... a ladder logic rung will appear and you should be able to fill it with XIO s and XIC s pretty much as usual. the OTE s are called coils

It's the same but different

Similar Topics

I have decided to us an AB Micro830 with CC workbench to get started with programming PLCs. I have run thru the AB traffic light tutorial and have...
Replies
Views
I am having issues getting a Red Lion HMI and Micro830 controller to communicate. I am using the cable here to connect the controller to the RS232...
Replies
Views
Trying to put these equations in structured text program in a Micro 830. when I run the verify I get this error. ;:expected before this new...
Replies
Views
Having to add some programming to a Micro830. I want to add a free running TON, reset with a done bit. in the drop downs or the instruction...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a project on our shop floor that for some reason project management decided to not talk to controls about and pick some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom