Red Lion CR1000 HMI with Micro830

jbilby62

I am having issues getting a Red Lion HMI and Micro830 controller to communicate. I am using the cable here to connect the controller to the RS232 port b on the HMI: Red Lion HMI G3, DSP or MC to MicroLogix PLC CBLGEN01 RL-ML. I have used this cable before to communicate between a MicroLogix and Red Lion and it works great. Not sure if the cable is the issue here. But I do have the station numbers both set to 1. Source address on the HMI is set to 0. Baud rate and parity are the same across the devices at 38400 and none. Full Duplex and CRC are both set on the devices and the data and stop bits are 8 and 1. The driver I am using on the HMI is Micro800 Master and the drive on the controller is CIP serial.

Anyone have any thoughts to what could be the issue?

Thank you!