Siemens step7 5.5 and ET200SP with modbus card?

Lare

Hello!

Does anyone have working sample for Siemens modbus master on ET200SP remote io rack or knowedge how it can programmed on step7 classic easily? Jesper maybe?

Card is 6ES7137-6AA00-0BA0

I allready asked this from Siemens and they have sample program only for TIA portal and it is totally different (maded with indirect addressing and SCL code)

Last edited:
^Thanks, but they are for ET200S system, not for newer ET200SP.

I have made modbus master earlier with et200s, but programming was there different than with this newer et200sp.
I have manual for ET200SP, but there is some questions still how I should program communication.

Similar Topics

This is the first time I am working with Simatic Manager Step7 as I started my siemens journey with TIA which is pretty easy and do a lot of stuff...
Replies
Views
When you download a DB, the values get overwritten by what is in the "actual" column in offline DB. Does this happen at the start of the PLC...
Replies
Views
I have a word in some DB which I want to load to AR1 and use as a pointer. In order to do this I need to write L DBxy.DBW xy SLD 3 LAR1 I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received a Step7 Backup from my client and tried opening this backup but it won't open as there seems to be files missing from the backup...
Replies
Views
Hi! i'm just wondering did there is any chance to change Set Time(TV) on Siemens plc timer without step 7 using c# or python if timer not set in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom