Upload Info Invalid

pbaker88

Gday everyone, Ive got a question about Unity Pro M software.

If i do an online change to the program then go to 'build' then 'build changes'. Down the bottom on the status bar next to run it goes from saying 'upload info ok' to 'upload info invalid'.

So then i go to disconnect and then i get prompted that upload info are not up-to-date in PLC, so i choose yes to update the info and its all good.

Was wondering if there was a setting or tick box anywhere that automatically does this for me. Cant see anything in the help about this one.

Thanks.

upload info.jpg

What version of Unity are you running?

I vaguely remember seeing that message in V4, but I haven't seen it lately. Someone else might know for sure, but it may just happen automatically now with newer versions of unity?

What is your target processor?

there is a setting under tools/project settings/PLC Embedded data/upload information management, it should be set to automatic.

Last edited: