Ultrasonic meter

shkoko2000

What is the required parameter for ordering ultrasonic flow meter and what is the types of ultrasonic meter and usage of each type

Th two basic types (assuming full pipe flow and not open channel) are transit time and doppler.

I strongly suggest that you ask a few sales engineers in to discuss your project. They can provide application assistance and answer your questions.

Similar Topics

Is it good idea to use ultrasonic clamp type of flowmeter for water dosing? I already using the flowmeter pulse output by setting to 10L per...
Replies
Views
Dear, I am wondering if there is an ultrasonic type flowmeter (clamp on) for measuring flow in partially filled pipes. The ones that I was...
Replies
Views
Dear, I need to measure flow on existing pipe 1.6m diameter, and it is not allowed to remove it, so I guess I will go for clamp on ultrasonic...
Replies
Views
i want to install ultrasonic flow meter at flare lines ( cold and hot)which diameters are 14 and 24 in so i have some questions in this issue...
Replies
Views
dear, i was looking at the ultrasonic flowmeter from E+H, proline prosonic flow 93W, this flowmeter will be used for sewage applications, and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom