Ez text panel help.

vair69

I have an ez text Plc 420 that I have set up and using on a saltwater aquarium. Everything with the programming is working great. My only problem that I have is with my manual light switches. All of the lights are automated and I have a manual toggle switch to turn on the lights incase of an emergency. They are labeled i0 thru i4. The text panel has 5 user buttons on the front of it I would like to use and eliminate these toggles. The help section on the program is very fuzzy on how to assign these buttons to the outputs.

I0 works o0. I1 works o1. And so on.

Any help would be appreciated.

Similar Topics

si'm looking for a small,inexpensive, touchpanel HMI that can connect to a printer to print simple text reports. The HMI will read data from a...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know of a method to make text in faceplate configurable in interface of faceplate? I tried to use wstring tag and that tag in...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have my combo: DL06 connected to EZPanel via rs-232. I am looking through the manuals and using the references to attempt to get a...
Replies
Views
hi, IS EZ TEXT PANEL HAS DIFFERENT FEATURE FROM OTHER TEXT PANEL.
Replies
Views
I have an EZ-220 EZText panel that is connected to a DL-06 PLC. This is all Automation Direct hardware. I am trying to display the status of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom