InTouch data access

Breedonk

Dear Readers,

I'm going to solve such a problem: I have two workstations running InTouch 2014 application (Stand Alone) These applications work in a redundant system having communication one with another. Let's call them Station A and Station B.
On appication startup on Station A it initializes an I/O tag with its initial value (specified in Tag definition) and then via Access name it overwrites a tag in application running on Station B. But in my system I want to reach such a situation: On application startup on Station A I want to initialize I/O tag with the value from application on Station B not with a default initial value specified in a Tagname Dictionary and the same avoid overwriting I/O tag on Station B.

I'd appreciate any suggestions,

Regards,

BR.

Last edited: