IP Address In Wincc Project

saeed_en

Hi Every one
In our line(Steel Cold Mill) we have 5 HMI Station desinged by Wincc V6.2.
In Wincc is there any possibility to get Station IP Address for useing for example to Deactivate Or Visible one push button or text?

Thank you for your attention.

If you are just looking for the station address, then view the router to determine what address you are looking for.

Just a thought,
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

I know the station Address.I have one project in 5 station in one of station i want to disable one Pushbutton.to do this we must use ip address in C_Ation.

I am looking for one command to define the station to do one action only in certain station.

let me know if you need more information.

Similar Topics

I created a project with Tia portal wincc runtime advanced PC station and also activated its smartserver for some smartclients to connect to it...
Replies
Views
Just a quick query to all, On site we use WinCC 2008 for HMI screens, some of the code has been written by other engineers and to determine the...
Replies
Views
Hello I connected WinCC to PLCSim and want to simulate some code. I can read any address area (M,I or Q) but I can not write on Input addresses...
Replies
Views
Good day! Can Symbolic I/O in WinCC TIA 11 display the address of the assigned tag as oppose to the value at that address? Thanks, Alex
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, At the end of my first Siemens job in years. First time user of WinCC Flex (have used WinCC SCADA in past) What I thought would be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom