Panelview 1400e Alarm History

bobwithdana

Does anyone know what the limitations are with the Allen Bradley 1400e panelview with reguards to how much alarm history is stored?. Is it a fixed number of faults or a function of how much memory is used?

Thanks Bob

From the help file

About the Alarm History Screen

The Alarm History screen provides a list of the alarms that have occurred (you can set the
number of alarm history records at 128, 500, 1000, 1500, or 2500). The screen shows the alarm
message, the time the alarm was triggered, and the time it was acknowledged.
On the PanelView terminal, the Alarm History screen can be called up from the full Alarm
Message Window, the Alarm Status screen, by a screen selection object placed in any screen,
or by a PLC controlled screen change.

The Alarm History screen is enabled by default and assigned screen number 255. It can be
disabled.
See also
Configuring the Alarm History Screen
Working with Alarms