PanelViewPlus numeric input taking focus indication

doanster

Hello all, I'm trying to get a Numeric Input Enable button to work. I have the numeric configured as a ramp up/down, with "Take focus on press" enabled. Functionally, it works perfectly fine. However, there are several of these on a display and the operator has no visual indication as to which input currently has taken focus. I've tried playing around with the properties to find a way to change the appearance of the numeric input when it has taken focus, but so far have had no luck.

Surely I'm not the first one with this issue? Any suggestions?

(Using FT View Studio ME 7.00.00 to program a PVP6 1000 HMI)

Look under Display Settings on the Behavior tab: "Behavior of Object with Input Focus"

Similar Topics

Hi, I am using some numeric entry objects to modify some tag values in my CLX recipe UDT. I would like to use an expression to enable/disable...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an RSViewME application for a PanelViewPlus1000 keypad display with a number of Numeric Cursor Point Inputs. I use the tab buttons...
Replies
Views
I need the ability to disable the Numeric Entry Keypad with a Boolean Tag from my PLC5 so you can only use it under certain conditions. If it's...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I am setting up an Information message in FactoryTalkView ME. I'm just using the default information display. I want to make it...
Replies
Views
Hello to the community, I am new to Rockwell and I have a small problem with a PvP1000(2711P). Some buttons in the same screen are not...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom