RedLion G07 gets information from wireless radio

Ya-hoo

Hello All,

I am newbie for Redlion as well as SNMP, any opinion would be greatly appreciated here.

My HMI which is Redlion G07 needs to get signal strength, connection status information etc. from the wireless radio - Microhard which has SNMP and .mib file available for me. I guess the wireless radio would be an agent and HMI is a manager.
Is it possible for G07 to do so, and what is needed on HMI to get and read .mib file?

Thank you very much.

Similar Topics

I'm having trouble figuring out what the actual register is to put into the HMI from the plc. Say DF1 , is it 428673? The HMI tells me that it's...
Replies
Views
Hello ALL, I am having problems setting up comms between Redlion G07 and Automation Direct Click PLC. If the drop numbers (and baud etc) are...
Replies
Views
What obvious thing am I missing here? I need to run a short script on power up. I can handshake with the PLC to make it happen but how to make...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom