Programming Cart

R_C

Do any of you guys know of a company that makes programming carts specifically for our type of work? I have seen them before, but I cannot remember the name of the company.:unsure:

I made mine... but I had a lot of free time on my hands :whistle:

It was just a roll around and I added drawers and a fold out table, I also had a little fold out chair... the plant manager said when he saw the chair come out he new he would need to send me a 'change of address' because I was going to be there for a long time, I told him I was not slow, just good :nodi:

Do you want fork truck resistant or airport-able?

I want one like a music stand that folds up to tuck in the truck, but has room for the laptop and a mouse tray. It needs to be solid enough to stand a little bit of a bump (by people, not forklifts) perhaps heavy feet for a low center of gravity...

I use a foldup plastic table. Cabinets I have seen with a foldout table inside them i do not use it, as there is usually a story about a guy who lost his laptop off of one... So I have the plastic table or i run the cable to my truck. I havent had the need yet, but thinking about getting wireless equipment set up too so no cord. wifi and also serial/modbus. needs to be dc powered or battery powered tho as not all sites have AC power on them for me.

I would love to find something that is airport-able. I always end up bringing a hard object and sit my computer on my lap which is a pain. I would love something I could take with me.