Converting Intouch 7.0 to 11.0 alarming problems

OneManShow

I converted an intouch app from 7.0 to intouch 2014 (ver 11) and the alarming isn't working.

The original app (old app/pc still running) is communicating with an SLC5/03 PLC via a serial connection.

The original app is using the standard alarm summary wizard. It has numerous existing alarms and new ones as generated.

The version 11 app doesn't think there is an alarm one.

I knew it couldn't be this easy, what do I need to do?

I converted an intouch app from 7.0 to intouch 2014 (ver 11) and the alarming isn't working.

The original app (old app/pc still running) is communicating with an SLC5/03 PLC via a serial connection.

The original app is using the standard alarm summary wizard. It has numerous existing alarms and new ones as generated.

The version 11 app doesn't think there is an alarm one.

I knew it couldn't be this easy, what do I need to do?

The old local alarm wizard is no longer supported. Change them to distributed alarm displays. If you want to log or print alarms, you can use the Alarm Printer.