Siemens op 7 screen

emrysjohn

Hi, I'm working on a siemens op7 screen, Its used with a machine that runs 8 metre lengths. I have to set the 0p7 to run 760cm in order to run a 8 metre length. If I put 800cm into the Op 7, it runs over 8 metres. Does anyone know if I can overcome this by changing anything on the Op 7 screen, or do I have to dive into the plc and machine itself.

There must be a signal being fed into the PLC to determine actual length. I would check for an encoder or sensor on a wheel. Ensure that the length per pulse is what you are expecting.

You will probably have to dive into the PLC and change some scaling factor.

Regards,
Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

Similar Topics

Context: PLC= S7-1212C, HMI=KTP1200 Basic. Hi again, When the "REPORT" button is pressed (on a different screen), it takes the operator to the...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone help me on this? I want to implement a "screen lock" (HMI is KTP1200 Basic). e.g. if the person who's logged in, leaves the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a HMI which is a KTP1200 Basic. Let's suppose USER03 is logged in. How do I create a simple "Lock Screen" that appears if the screen...
Replies
Views
I've got TIA portal v18, KTP1200 HMI. I want to add a slider bar (if that's the correct name for it) to an HMI screen. Baslcally, like a...
Replies
Views
See the attached pic ("workflow"). I want to create 2 workflows, depending on if the person who's just logged in is an OPERATOR or an ADMIN...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom