INOUT behavior in FC Step7 Siemens

reisjao

I have an block to control pneumatic movements. There are some inputs to the start and end positions, the back and forward switchs, enables...

But the valves outputs are INOUT, not OUT simply.

In some movements when I send it back, for example, the INOUT for the valve goes "true" and Qx.x goes "true". Then I turn off the switch, the INOUT goes "false", but the output Qx.x is still "true". And in other movement I do the same and the output Qy.y goes "false".

If I do a right click on the bit and modify Qx.x to "0", it goes to "0", which means that there's nothing else writting the bit.

I would like some help to understand why in some movements the bit works like the INOUT say and some not. It's not a big deal, just want to learn more about Simatic Manager.

How many calls to the FC are there?
Are you monitoring the inout inside the FC?

Better to post your code in an archived library for the best response.

There are four calls.

I am not monitoring inside the fc because is a blocked FC. But the inout is a SR block. I am sure of it.

The part I want to know is like this:
(The code is FDB)

A #enables
A #HMI_button_selected
A #switch_on
A #confirmation_buton
S #inout

ON #confirmation_buton
ON #HMI_button_selected
R #inout

The Qx.x is in the inout called block and it doesn't go false after releasing the confirmation button or select other movement.

Post the relevant code in a library. You don't have to post all of your code, just enough so that we can replicate your problem.

Retrieve the attached library. Copy the relevant blocks from your project to the blocks folder of the library. Archive the library and then attach to your next post. Whatever you post is what we can run (in plcsim for example) so be sure to include all relevant blocks for demonstrating your problem.