OT,but what a good read for all posters,by radrast

duckman

All new posters should read his byline, or a STICKY would be worth while, not that first or 21st posters would read it.
2 years later l read it!

Duh, By Line... here we call it "forum signature"

I have to say I frequent a lot of forums and this is by far one of the worst in terms of posting a properly formatted question. Makes me think that control people just aren't good with communication in general. Which I admit, I'm probably guilty of it at times as English isn't my first language but at least I'm trying.

Everyone bar "The Aussies" call it Thier signature mate, they are a weird bunch down under, I put it down to too much Kangaroo meat,and cheap beer.

Duh, By Line... here we call it "forum signature"

I have to say I frequent a lot of forums and this is by far one of the worst in terms of posting a properly formatted question. Makes me think that control people just aren't good with communication in general. Which I admit, I'm probably guilty of it at times as English isn't my first language but at least I'm trying.

I don't think they're all that bad except some lazy student questions and some in really, really bad english. And in general "native english speakers" is no guarantee for good english writing.