comm with Mitsubishi FX-232

rajsiyer

Hi folks..

I’ve a problem. There’s a Mitsubishi FX2-32 and its hand held programmer with us. When linked together, they communicate fine. Only that the HHP screens are in Japanese.

Since I’ve also got Medoc v 2.3(DOS) I’ve tried to link the RS-422 port on the FX2 -32 with the pc using a MOXA /ADAM converter (Typ. ADAM 4520) using the RXD+, RXD -, TXD+ and TXD- (pins that are 2,15, 3 and16 on the 25-pin port connnector of the PLC). I have tried innumerable combinations of baud-rate, parity and data bits so that communication may be established. Nothing works.

So.. would somebody help me out with this. At least how could it be known at what comm.. settings parameters, the Hand held programmer talks.

Thanks a million..

Raj

Similar Topics

Hi, Please I need your advice. 1. Master PLC Mitsubishi CPU-R04CPU + ETH module RJ71EN71 2. Master need to comm with AB CompactLogix 1769-L33ER &...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm new to Mitsubishi robots so please bear with me. I have a setup of an RV-7F-Q1-S15 robot with a CR750-07VQ1-1-S15 controller and a PLC...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've got a Q06UDEHCPU which I can't make communicate with GX Developer using Ethernet cable. I tried everything but nothing has been...
Replies
Views
Looking for Socket TCP/IP communications program examples for Mitsubishi PLC iQ-R R04CPU using GX Works3, to compliment the Mitsubishi Ethernet...
Replies
Views
We uploaded a program from the processor, added two new outputs to the program, and downloaded it. The PLC and the I/O directly connected to it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom