hp image backup

arulrajeee

Hai,
I have HP laptop image backup.. If i wish to install in Dell means..what are the steps i need to follow to put HP image backup in Dell...

It depends in part on which software you used to build the image and to write the image as not all images are created equal.
Does the software you chose claim to have this ability? If not your first step may be to trade the Dell for an HP.

Did you purchase it separate from any computer? If so, the license may be transferable. If it came with a computer, then it is probably only licensed for use with that machine.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, hope you guys are doing well! I'm searching for a free image backup software to backup the hard-drive on my laptop. I would...
Replies
Views
I am working with Twincat 3. I am trying to store some images in files and when PLC restarts I want to read those files and get the images...
Replies
Views
Scenario: This is for a system that has a PV800 user interface (connected to a Micro850 PLC) programmed with CCW. There are various control...
Replies
Views
Ran a firmware update on a datalogger and this is the horrific splash screen it showed when the update is running. Genuinely thought I'd bricked...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I use an interrupt OB (let's say OB38 which is processed every 10ms), does it read the state of the inputs at the time it is called, or...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom