system engineer

eslamwahba

I have simatic panel TP 177B i want to access this panel via PC using remote desktop microsoft no need for internet connection i want to use LAN .Is it possible.

Not possible with Remote Desktop.
You could use Siemens Sm@rtService, which requires a license.
Or you could install a 3rd party VNC client for Windows CE on the TP177B.

Not possible with Remote Desktop.
You could use Siemens Sm@rtService, which requires a license.
Or you could install a 3rd party VNC client for Windows CE on the TP177B.

I didn't know it was possible to install a VNC server on a windows CE panel!

How do you go about doing that?

The files from the blog shown above are .exe files they do not need to be installed.

I just tested them by running them off of a USB stick and they work.

If you want them on the actual Windows CE machine you can use the 'copy' command from the command line.