D/3 dcs

grider75

Is there anyone that knows of some good teaching videos on the web for flex sable programming? I got a new job programming and I usually do PLC ladder logic, but in this new position the plant uses a lot of Sable programming that I am very weak at.

I've worked on D/3 systems on and off for 25 years. Unlike other automation vendors, like Rockwell, you're likely to find few instructional materials online for the D/3. Though D/3 ownership has changed hands many times over the years, the policy of closely guarding manuals (partly to protect their ed services business) persists.

Your best bet is to spend time studying some of the plant's applications alongside their licensed copies of electronic manuals (or older bound manuals, if you can find them). Alternatively, Novatech offers courses in all aspects of D/3.

Good luck with the new job!

Thanks, I am scheduled to go to some training in June. I searched all weekend for something online with no luck. We have some books at work and some very knowledgeable people, but just looking for something I could do at home to get ahead. Thanks again