Micrologix 1500 with EtherNet Com

danielplcsnet

Hello guys!

Recently I'm trying to communicate a Micrologix 1500 with EtherNewt protocol

On RsLinx I can view the device IP address "10.106.204.5" nevertheless I don't get comunication with the Processor.

Could you please help me to find the mistake

I attached some pics (port configuration) and share you the devices catalogue

Data:

PLC Micrologix 1500 LSP Serie B
Ethernet Interface 1761-NET-ENI
Comunication cable 1761-CBL PM02

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards!

Image 1.jpg Image 2.JPG

Did you cycle power to the ENI after setting the IP Address? I've found that whenever you set the IP on anything Ethernet/IP it doesn't really work right until you cycle power.

Similar Topics

I have a customer that wants to put an existing machine on their Ethernet network so they can go online with the processor from the maintenance...
Replies
Views
How do I connect an ethernet cable to a 1764-24BWA Micrologix1500 that has a DB9 and a round 8 pin port? I would like to connect to this processor...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect a IRC5 ABB robot control that has the fieldbus ethernet/ip interface to a micrologix 1500 thats using a net eni modual. I...
Replies
Views
So I figured I'd start off by saying I love this place. I never registered, but frequent this place often to read up on the little tricks to get...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom