Ethernet to a Micrologix 1500

I think the DB9 would be a RS-232 comms. The round 8 pin 12mm connector is probably the IP67 style connection for Ethernet / IP. TURCK makes cables that can connect to that and also offers a field-wireable option I believe as well. Consult with your local TURCK Distributor.

Thanks,,
Joe_WaZoo

I connect my laptop to the round 8 pin port now.It goed to my RS232 port on my laptop. You are saying that Turck makes a cable that has a round 8 pin connection on one end and a cat 5 connector on the other??

Joe misinterpreted. They are both serial ports. If you use a 1761-NET-ENI you can convert serial to Ethernet.

Your rack - 1764-24BWA - apparently contains the two serial port style Micrologix 1500 - 1764-LRP.

Similar Topics

Hello guys! Recently I'm trying to communicate a Micrologix 1500 with EtherNewt protocol On RsLinx I can view the device IP address...
Replies
Views
I have a customer that wants to put an existing machine on their Ethernet network so they can go online with the processor from the maintenance...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect a IRC5 ABB robot control that has the fieldbus ethernet/ip interface to a micrologix 1500 thats using a net eni modual. I...
Replies
Views
So I figured I'd start off by saying I love this place. I never registered, but frequent this place often to read up on the little tricks to get...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an existing application that has a Powerflex 700 with a 20-COMM-E adapter controlled by a Micrologix 1100 via Ethernet. The setup...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom