Animations on QP+

misel00

I'm trying to animate some objects to represent breakers and switches for an electric grid. I understand that by writing VarName:x (x is the bit I want to read) or a modifier like VarName.X[n], being n the bit number. I need an animation for a diamond, where it blinks when alarms hasn't been acknowledged and also have open/closed/transit states. I tried doing this with triggered messages and indexed images, but is not possible, so I'm working with stacked polygons.

There are 2 bits from a DINT modbus variable, 1 for open, 1 for closed. When alarms are ACK, the image is static, otherwise, it should blink. There is a third state, 'in transit', when open and close bits are 1. So I have 5 different animations, and no clear idea on how to make an expression to define them for each figure.

On the image, is the animation properties window, as you know, you can use an expression or just a variable to do this, but how can I make it possible when using bits from a variable?

NOTE: I'm working on a QuickPanel+ and using PME 8.5

Untitled.png

Last edited: