Test display factory talk

realolman

I have factory talk that makes ver 7. I uploaded from a panelview +1000

It was version 5 ... I made the conversion and a couple of modifications and downloaded it as ver 5

When it is in factory talk i cant browse the PLC tags and i cant run it in test display
It works in the machine What do i have to do to be able to browse Plc tags and test the display in FT?

Thank you

Edit/Add the path to the CPU controller within the FTVS Project Tree, RSLinx Enterprise, Communications Setup, Local(Design) Tab then "Apply" and "OK"
If the "Runtime Test" feature is functional, then the Target(Runtime) tab path of the Linx Enterprise configurator could be replicated into the Local(Design) applet partition.

Similar Topics

I'm stumped. :hmmm: I had an issue with NOT being able to test the display at my desktop. I partially resolved that by re registering some .dll's...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to display a timer's PRE value in seconds. It works when I hit the test display button, but it displays as ?????? on the HMI and also...
Replies
Views
Hey, working on a project trying to get a 5/05 to display the beacon lights status on a FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition. I've set up...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using M221 reading from 3 different sensors (modbus rs485) sharing same bus (daisy chain). I am currently using READ_VAR (in total...
Replies
Views
I am trying motor startup with pf525 drive by using wizard start over ethernet communication but during direction test it's showing control error...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom