schneider software

According to the Schneider Altvar Programming Manual, these Variable Speed Drives can be programmed (as most VFDs) using the buttons on the front graphic display panel. You do need the Programming Manual to make it easier to find your way through all of the different settable parameters.

There is probably some configuration software to make it easier.

Last edited:
To be fair, google search results can differ wildly based on location, language, and censorship. During the Arab spring, someone in the US that googled Egypt would have seen protests and Arab Brotherhood. Someone in Indonesia would have seen information about the pyramids and pictures of camels.

Also, the Schneider-Electric website is both terrible to find what you need and hides/shows product lines based on location. I've had trouble numerous times when it was in international mode and it wouldn't list product lines I'm using and I have to switch to US mode.

SoMove Lite. It is a download available on Schneider's website. You will need and interface cable, and will probably have to buy that cable.