i have stuck while configuring application script

sandiago

if someone can help me,
>>I don't know those steps by which configure application script in intouch scada.
so i need a full scripting description with all these three state with the help of a n example.

>>I also have problem when I define tag name of (pop up window) both window during validation. what kind of property I can define to the name of pop up window or next window.

on start up>>> what describe in this condition

while running>>> what describe in this condition

on shut down>>>what describe in this condition

please help šŸ™ƒ :(

There are 3 different application scripts, which you've listed.

"On start-up" only executes once when you start Windowviewer for the first time.

"While running" executes continuously while Windowviewer is running. You set the frequency of repetition in milliseconds.

"On shutdown" only gets executed when you close Windowviewer.

You can use one or all or none of these. Depends what you want to do.

Intouch comes with pretty good PDF help files. They are either in a folder in your Intouch start menu folder, or on the install DVD. See the one called "scripting and logic" from memory, there are examples of all the functions available.