Stp to Run

Ramsri

Hi all,
I have a question on s7-1200 PLC. If s7-1200 PLC going to stop mode due to some problem even if the Warm restart run has selected. I want to Make the PLC function from Stop to run whenever it occurs. Have anyone tried this & Can anyone share me on how to do this. Already i know Web server option. Just to be curious on doing this.

That might seem like a good idea, but really isn't. The better approach would be to identify what error is causing the PLC to Stop and to fix the error. You go to Online & Diagnostics and look in the Diagnostics Buffer, you should find what is causing the problem.

Some functions can have an Error OB associated with them, then the OB is called when an error occurs rather than stopping the PLC. Also most functions have Status Output Values, don't just ignore these values, store them so that you can see what fails and why.

Would it even be possible to execute a code when the PLC is stopped?

As Mr. BryanG says, add the appropriate OB's to prevent your PLC from stopping and check the diagnostics and fix your stop causes.

Just set the option Warm restart-Always Run and not Warm restart-last state... I don't know how you missed it since you looked at the options and said you set it to warm restart...