Stp-drv-10800 to ml1100

cdnrookie

GOOD AFTERNOON GUYS,

Im looking to send SCL instruction from my ml1100 to a automation direct stp-drv-10800 advanced microstepping drive.

I have been playing around with the sure step pro host window and have the drive behaving the way I want and looking ready for the next step in programming.

I would like to just use the ML1100 to just send the information via SCL, can anyone walk my in the right direction? Ive been looking through both the ML1100 manual and the surestep manual.

How about just starting with sending a command to move 20000 forward?

Similar Topics

What's wrong with above picture? Motor rotates when output Y4 active. I haven't been able to make this work bi-directionally. Actually, it...
Replies
Views
searching for some help on project it is working all the way to rung 0007 then I have to manually tell it finish. I don't have a lot of experience...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have downloaded a .stp file for a item I need to put into a panel but since I only have AutoCAD LT it wont import .stp files...
Replies
Views
can anyone help me understand the basic operation of 2 duty and 2 standby Filter bed operation in STP. There will be 2 duty D1 & D2 and 2 Standby...
Replies
Views
Sorry to post another robot question, I would post it on robot-forum but I cannot get it to send a validation email. I have set up a very simple...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom