Unable to open RSLogix 500 Files

adcla02

I am getting the error "File open failed - File is corrupt or user does not have access rights to open project".

Can anyone open the projects, and send me a PDF of the programs?

Thanks,

I sent the programs into TechConnect, who stated they were corrupted and impossible to open... in case anyone wants a chance to prove TechConnect wrong ;)

I just tried to open them with v9.0 also and get the same thing. I am thinking they are really messed up. Can you get a fresh copy or at least download from the controller?

Similar Topics

Uploaded this project from a PLC that we need to make changes to. I am trying to figure out the reason I am unable to open the actual logic. Do I...
Replies
Views
Dear Everyone, I am unable to open a RSlogix 500 file in my computer. I don't know why? my version 8.40 starter. Can anybody check why it is not...
Replies
Views
Hi, Way I cannot open the project? GX works 2. Yesterday I closeted the project today I cannot open.
Replies
Views
Problem Faced: • We are unable to connect with CPU via Rslogix 5000 • Whenever we try connecting we receive an error “Error 701-8004250A.Failed to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, When I try and run WindowMaker I get the follwoing errors: 1. Corrupted Database 2. Read Error 3. DB cannot be loaded. Are database files...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom