Unable to open the project

It may be that you saved it as a single file format or workspace project see pic
You may have to change the format as shown in the pic and search for it. This can be a little confusing as a single file format shows up as just a gd2 file.

Project type.jpg

In your screen shots I assume this is the file JacksonsBakery022 this is a single file format and Melsoft navigator does not support this format, try closing GXWorks open up file manager and double click the file to see if it loads GXWorks & the file (this assumes windows knows what program to use based on the extension).
You may have to set the project to single file format then navigate to the file.

Then it must be corrupt I would think or is still open.
Try zipping up the file & posting it I will try to open it.
You must be aware that when saved as a project the *.gd2 file will be in a directory but the GD2 file will be called Project.Gd2 and not the file you called it
Only when you save it as a single file format will it save the .gd2 file with the file name.

It is almost empty have you got a backup ? I could not open it but when I looked at the file with a hex editor there was virtually no information in it all zero's so for some reason it has not saved it correctly.

The file size is too small even for a project with no code, the minimum size even for an empty project is about 9kb.
EDIT: Sorry I meant 9mb

Last edited: