Unable to open GXW File

martin1

Hi all,

I'm not that familiar with Mitsubishi software but I'm having difficulty opening a .GXW file.

I have both GX IEC Developer 7.04 & GX Works2 but both fail to recognise the file.

The PLC model is: FX0-20MR-ES

Hope someone can offer me some advise.

Kind Regards
Martin

first of all .gxw is for GXWorks only and is there an error message displayed when opening with GXWorks, try just clicking on the file in explorer to see if GXWorks tries to open it.
It's possible the file is corrupt.

.gxw file format is used for programs developed by gx works software.
this file is seemed to be damaged. try to upload the program again from your PLC, and then open it to view the ladder logic.

Similar Topics

Uploaded this project from a PLC that we need to make changes to. I am trying to figure out the reason I am unable to open the actual logic. Do I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Way I cannot open the project? GX works 2. Yesterday I closeted the project today I cannot open.
Replies
Views
Problem Faced: • We are unable to connect with CPU via Rslogix 5000 • Whenever we try connecting we receive an error “Error 701-8004250A.Failed to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, When I try and run WindowMaker I get the follwoing errors: 1. Corrupted Database 2. Read Error 3. DB cannot be loaded. Are database files...
Replies
Views
I am getting the error "File open failed - File is corrupt or user does not have access rights to open project". Can anyone open the projects...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom