PLC5 with annunciation panel to PV+

DwSoFt

Lifetime Supporting Member
One of my Clients would like me to get a facility with just an annunciation light board setup with A spare PV+ he has. I'm ok with making the screens and such. Just wondering how the veterans would plan such a project. I know the plc code will have to change from outputs to data points... So I may need to plan a Shutdown to resize some of the data tables. .. And I'm thinking I will just parallel the outputs for each alarm with the bits to the screen till I get it all set up then remove the outputs and thus all the lights... any in site? I will also be cleaning up the logic as it is as if too many people with different ideas has added their 2 cents in. lol.