S7-300

abdalhafeez

I have Siemens Simatec S7-300 connected via MPI cable RS422 to a touch screen, an error appeared on the touch: (Area Pointer Type: 2, No.1 PLC Address Error),
I need your advice to solve this problem,

Hi,
What type of Touch screen are you using? If its a siemens Panel then id double check your Protool project for mistakes. Otherwise i think you need to post more specific information regarding the issue.

Hope this Helps
Steve

You probably declared an Areapointer in your panelproject and then you dont have thoose memoryareas downloaded to you plc.

Check all your areapointers in your project and make sure that the areas the panel tries to write and read from exists in your plc.

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom