Omron CX-One: cant update, help me!

hzs90

Hi!

I have the CX-One V2.0e, and I would like to update it.

I followed these steps: LINK

1) Registered the product in my region successfully.
2) Downloaded the upgradesetup32.exe from myOMRON.
3) Running the AutoUpdate tool from the Start menu under Programs->Omron->CX-One->CX-One Auto Update

However when I opened the auto update, it says: up to date, and there are no files to download.
I attached a few screenshots about it. As you can see, the version of the cx-one is 2.0, and the cx-programmer is 6.2.

I really need to update my CX-Programmer to 9.x.

Any ideas? Thank you :oops:

1.png 2.PNG 3.PNG

You have not bought the major revision updates I suspect. Contact your loacl Omron distributor.

V2.0 is out of date and cn no longer be upgraded.
You can purchase an upgrade licence rather than a full licence. This will get you up to CX-Programmer V9.x
Pp