Lock desktop while RSVIEW running

rocksalt

I have a situation where I need to lock out the desktop access while RSVIEW is running. I want the project to run without the ability to call up the task bar, CTRL-ALT-DEL, ETC from working. But... I need a backdoor... Machine is running windows 7

RSView comes with a utility called Desklock that might just be the ticket for what you want. I have not tried what you are looking for, but it replaces the Windows Explorer, and has options to disable CTRL-ALT-DEL etc.

I don't have access to RSView here, so I can't check the Options. It should be under the RSView Tools.

Stu....

Similar Topics

Can anyone recommend a desktop lock application that would be good for industrial use? I know the FlexLock utility is shipped inside DeltaV and...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, we are using RSVIEW in our system with PLC 5, the problem is that we have forgotten the PASSWORD of the RSVIEW desktop lock...
Replies
Views
In the past, we have used AB 1492 feed thru screw terminals a lot. Lead time on these with our distributor is terrible. Is there an almost...
Replies
Views
Hello, This product that I have the 1790D-T8BV8B is discontinued, does anyone have the EDS file for it? I wonder if TechConnect will have this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have attached herewith one image which our programmer has been used in S7 1500 PLC. Now we need to use the same instructions in S7 1200 PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom