P_ValveC Response Time

ELBroyer

Try to commission a valve using the P_ValveC Plant PAX Object and having issues with the response time with a small step changes. It takes about 1.5 minutes for a 2% valve change. Looking for ideas on what to try. I have changed the duty cycle to 100% and other components of the block.

Details required:
Type of operator (electric or pneumatic)
Type of valve (quarter turn butterfly or multi-turn globe)
Type of control signal (4-20 mA contact closure)

Figure out that the issue was related to Min amount of on time in the block setting. The amount of time that the block was calculating to get to position was less than the default setting so I changed the value to .1 seconds so all is good with the world.

Similar Topics

I'm getting no response from a device I'm trying to communicate to with a Beckhoff IPC. I'm not sure why it's not working. Attached are pictures...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm working on a wastewater plant with oxidation ditch aerators. The aerators are on VFDs and the operators want the dissolved oxygen in...
Replies
Views
I have been working on a PLC project that requires sending ASCII commands/queries to an external pressure transducer using the Micro 850 PLC...
Replies
Views
I've suddenly run into a very slow response to tag browser mouse-clicks in RSVStudio. The version is 11.00 with the latest patches installed...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i'm having troubles and a slow response on my HMI. For example, i have a macro with an "IF" on differents PLC, and the time to evaluated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom