Question about Powerflex 753 series VSD

blackbird307

In the manual it says that DI ENABLE parameter assigns an input to control the Enable drive function. Does this control start/stop? Or enable/disable the ability to start/stop? Im confused!

Last edited:
You should probably post this in the actual question and answer forum, but...

Yes, a Digital Input MUST be configured for ENABLE, and it must be active in order to do anything else with the drive motion wise. Without ENABLE active, you cannot start, jog, or in any other way energize the drive's power circuit.

Any digital input can be set to be ENABLE if you don't like the default, but one has to be.

OL means Overload.

Similar Topics

Or more accurately 2 questions, 1 very basic, the 2nd potentially a little more complicated. Background: We're using a 753 drive to control a...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L33ER communicating with a PowerFlex 753 Via Ethernet/IP. I have read many of the post on the site about the PF700 series and...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm looking to see if there is a solution for an application I'm attempting. I have a PF525 running a pump. It is primarily hard-wired...
Replies
Views
Good morning, I've had an inverter fail with firmware revision 5.002, the only spare is Rev 7.001, when updating the project with the new...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Having a problem with a PF 525 TermBlk 5 input. I came across the drive the other day and not sure how its running. Both the Enable...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom