Conversion of PLC Program

Patch102860

I am about to up-grade a PLC in an existing machine from a CPM1 to a CP1L. I was told that the Output addressing would change from 10.00 to 100.00 but I could easily do a global address change to fix this when I convert the program.
I believe the High Speed function will also change from PRV (62) to PRV (881) that being said I would also expect the software re-set for the HSC to change as well. PRV (62) uses bit 252.00 as the HSC Re-Set what is the Re-set bit for PRV (881)
Should I expect any other function to change, Such as the information be compared in the DM area?

Thank You in advance

The HSC reset bits are A531.00 thru A531.03 in the CP1L. You will probably need to check Appendix C of the W471 manual for any other bits you are using.
I think the DM area should be OK without a conversion unless you are using the error log (DM1000-1023). Those are in A100-A199 in the CP1L.

One more question, when I tried to open my memory file from the CPM1 I got a message "The Specified file is not compatible with the current PLC configuration"

Is there a conversion utility for the .mem memory file from CPM1 TO CP1L ??