KSB PumpDrive2 gsd files

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all,

I have a client wanting to deliver his own pump+drive. It is a KSB PumpDrive2. I been trying to find the necessary GSD file to put it in my hardware setup, but so far nothing. The KSB website is horrible, I find a couple of GSD files but they seem to be for the wrong product.

In the manual its stated that the files are delivered on a CD ROM. I am waiting for a reply from the client (surely they are on their 4 week vacation by now) and received a quote from KSB for about $350 which is ridiculous. I am sure it is a seller that doesn't know what I need.

Anyone here got their hands on the GSD file, or has worked with this drive in the past?

Thank you!