Wonderware intouch running slow

joaco1993

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi , i am converting a standalone app to a modern app with many archestra grapchics replacing the old classic ones.. . The thing is that each time I switch from one window to another it takes like 5-8 sec to open it.. Once it is opened is runs correctly...

What could be the issue ? or a way to fix it ??

what are the hardware requirements if im using many archestra grapchis ( valves,tanks,pipes,pumps)

thanks !

hmmm... anyone has any other idea ? if it is a hardware issue or its common to have this slow response..

thanks

Similar Topics

I'm aware that Wonderware can launch an application using the Startapp function, but is there a more specific way to run an application inside of...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hola chicos. Tengo un problema con el driver de comucicacion dasabcip 5, y un plc controllogix v34, ya realice la comunicacion pero en ciertos...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am upgrading a Wonderware SCADA form version 9.5 to version 23. I am able to migrate all the graphic, but when to activate the runtime this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom