plc 1400

suaste1708

buenos días.
quisiera saber si alguien sabe que dirección le debo asignar al plc para que me lea los datos de un power monitor, se que debo de utilizar la función MSG y unos enteros pero que dirección le doy para que al momento de conectar me adquiera los datos que esta monitoreando el power monitor.

https://translate.google.ca/
Good Morning.
I wonder if anyone knows which direction should assign him to plc for that reads data from a power monitor, I know I have to use MSG function and a whole but which direction I give to you when connecting me to acquire data is monitoring the power monitor.

Hello,
Look at the power monitoring device and see what kind of protocol that it requires. Once you know that we will be able to help you out.

Hola,
Mira el dispositivo de monitoreo de energía y ver qué tipo de protocolo que se requiere. Una vez que sepas que vamos a ser capaces de ayudarle.
Regards,

Garry
http://www.accautomation.ca

buenos días.
quisiera saber si alguien sabe que dirección le debo asignar al plc para que me lea los datos de un power monitor, se que debo de utilizar la función MSG y unos enteros pero que dirección le doy para que al momento de conectar me adquiera los datos que esta monitoreando el power monitor.

Let me try a better translation:

Good morning,
I wonder if anyone knows which address I must assign to the PLC so it can read data from a power monitor. I know I have to use the MSG function and some integers, but what address I need to give to it, so when I connect it collects the data the power monitor is monitoring?

suaste1708,

You will need to get with the company who installed the unit and set it up to discuss the communications with them. They will need the brand name, model number, and may need the serial number of the unit.

We upgraded our system and this monitor requires their software to communicate with the unit.

regards,
james

Elcan,

Maybe it would help if suaste1708 could post the model or part number (even a link) to the power monitor they plan on using