IC694BEM331 with Ic200GBI001 software confiiguration

sultanahmed

Hi,

I am new User Of PAC System,i am using RX3i IC695CRU320 CPU and IC694bem331
(Genius bus controller).

i want to connect genius bus with IC200gbi001.

i check in manual only wiring configuration is given i updated firm ware but
Dont know how to configure in Machine Edition 8.50.

Please Help if some one has sample program please share.

What modules are you planning to use with each GBI001. If all you need are discrete inputs and outputs, each GBI001 can self-configure. If you will be using analog modules, you will need to download a configuration to the GBI001 and you will need to purchase a special download cable IC200CBL001. You will also need to add the GBI001 and its associated modules as a target in your Machine edition project.

Each GBI001 will have a Genius BUs ID number. In Machine Edition the hardware configuration for the IC694BEM331 has a tab labeled "Global Data". That is where you set up the configuration for each GBI001 on your network. The size of the inputs and outputs must match the modules actually installed along with the GBI001. You modify the input and output addresses to define where you want the data from the modules to appear in the CPU's memory.

You should consider using an Ethernet interface for you I/O rather than Genius. Genius will not be supported for much longer.

Last edited: