CP1L High speed counter reset

Patch102860

The reset for the High speed counter is A531.00 however for some reason I have to hit the re-set twice to zero the counter. anyone know why this is happening or is there a better way to re-set

A couple of possibilities come to mind:
1. Do you have it set to Z Phase + Software reset?? That might do it if the signal is momentary.
2. Is A531.00 already on?? It requires an OFF to ON transition to do the reset.
3. You could use the INI(880) instruction to zero the counter.

Similar Topics

I am trying to set up a high speed counter to work on an Omron CP1L plc. I can see that it is counting but the numbers are not repeating from one...
Replies
Views
can help me? how to setting PLC and write program(cx programer v9) for recieve data from increment encoder? Please give examples. thank
Replies
Views
I can not seem to get the damn high-speed counter working on my Omron CP1L. I have read the manual several times now and can not see what I am...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! I have an issue with some Omron CP1L-E PLC's. They're connected to get the info from production machines, but I've noticed that...
Replies
Views
Hi! Omron CP1L. CX Programmer. How do I fix so that a CNTRX(548) remembers the count it had before a power failure? I need to know how many...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom