Micro850 "not alive" error message.

jrwagner89

Hi All,

So, we bought a micro850 PLC for one of our customers. After wiring up their machine, I connected to it thru ethernet, I connect just fine and it shows up connected. However, whenever I try to download the program to the controller i get "micro850 is not alive" error message. I cant find any info on the kb about it and I was on hold with AB for an hour today before finally having to go back to the jobsite. Anyone ever seen this before?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I'm working whit a Micro850 and i can't download and upload any project whit CCW. The message in the output is "micro850 is not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have had some issues with uploading a program from a Micro 850 PLC. This is the first time connecting so I don’t have a file on my...
Replies
Views
I'm using a Micro850 with a Panelview 800, programming in CCW. We'd like the customer to be able to schedule the system to startup at a certain...
Replies
Views
Currently a student, so somewhat new to this. But working with an AB 2080-LC50-24QWB, CCW version 21.01.00. CCW will connect okay to the Micro850...
Replies
Views
Hello, This is my first exposure to CCW Micro8xx family. Someone will write to my existing micro850. Modbus TCP is turned on and I created a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom