CCW problem

yang1216

We have a machine used micro800 and PVC HMI, which program was developed by CCW 7.0.
CCW 8.0 Developer Edition software was installed in my PC.
I have tried to upload the program from the plc and hmi. But failed, the software saied that something was error when parsing XML file.
Then I asked the supplier gave me their copy of the program. But I still failed to open this program. CCW saied that it cannot load the PVC project, error message is:
"The project file could not be loaded. '.' hexadecimal value 0x00, is not an invalid character. Line 2, position1"

I have tried to open the PVC project alone, but the CCW saied "Incompatible project version encountered. Please upgrade your software to the latest version." WTF, this is the latest version!

Then I tried to edit the PVc Project.acproj file, replace all the characters with a right PVc Project.acproj except the guid. But it also failed.
Who can help me?
1. How can I upload program from micro800? Because we have store recipe parameters in the PLC.
2. How can I open the supplier's program? Should I install a CCW 7.0?

In your question you may have your answer... Maybe Try CCW v7... Post back if it works or doesnt work and we can go from there.