OPC Complex Data Item Opc.CPX How to Construct and use OpcNetApi

KenAtTri

I am looking for example code , c#, Java, VB , that demonstrates how to construct a complex item , for example of a Rockwell Logix User Defined Type; or if there is anyone with knowledge on how to construct a complex type for any other system would be nice as well. While I have some information , my biggest hurdle is no example code of Construction, Read, Write.

Yes I googled it to death and now I am just gargled ..

Similar Topics

Hi good day Everyone, I have a cimplicity v10 project with 7 to 8k tags communicating with AB PLC through OPC and Rslinx classic. I have this...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am using OI.GATEWAY.2 to communicate to the PLC using an OPC UA. I can see the tags using an OPC explorer connecting to the...
Replies
Views
Is it possible to gather OPC data through a 1783-NATR? Searching around, it sounds like OPC data might be blocked by any NAT... Is there any work...
Replies
Views
Hi All, What is the best way to interface shopfloor connectivity to business application like MES. Our shopfloor is controlled by PLCs and some...
Replies
Views
Hardware: 5069-L320ERMS2 Software: Logix Designer 35.11 / Ignition 8.1 Issue: When attempting to write to the tag "HMI_DRV200_DynamicTrim" in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom