RF>ID RS 232 125Mhz Smart Antenna TO AB CompactLogix

ChipL

Has anyone ever used an RF antenna made by RF ID to communicate to a Allen Bradley Compactlogix controller, and if so could you point me in the right direction.

Well I’ve been in the industrial automation wireless data communications for 20 years and I’ve never heard of a “Smart Antenna” so I’m guessing you’re going to have to provide a lot more details.

Similar Topics

Hello: I have to connect a RS232 Modbus RTU slave that only has Tx, Rx and GND signals to a Modbus RTU master. However, all RS232 to RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to manually convert a Beijer E200 HMI project onto to a new Mitsubishi GOT gs2107-wtbd. The PLC is a very old A-series AS1CPU and is...
Replies
Views
Hallo, I have Tia Portal V16 and I'm upgrading an older machine. That machine has a component running on rs232. The machine has still the old...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom