motors

medensat

Hi guys,
i'm working in a project of a Mitsubishi PLC (FX) , i want to make a program ladder that controls two independent motors one at a time, the standby motor automatically starts in case of failure (coupur energy, default) the first engine.
i program with gx iec developer 7.04, the 2 motors are switch on by (enable1,enable2).
Thanks in advance

OK, this easy to do so what's the specific problem you have ?

Search this site for duty standby, there will be plenty of examples

I need a program,i want to make it so that if the main motor is running and the temperature sensor reaches (1 or 8 C°) the opposite motor will start automatically and the original motor will shut down . Both motors can never run at the same time.
inputs: Enable1,Enable2,sensor.
outputs:2 motors.

note: don't worry about the sensor you can consider it as an ordinary input what interests me is how to make the switching of two motors

I need a program,i want to make it so that if the main motor is running and the temperature sensor reaches (1 or 8 C°) the opposite motor will start automatically and the original motor will shut down . Both motors can never run at the same time.
inputs: Enable1,Enable2,sensor.
outputs:2 motors.

note: don't worry about the sensor you can consider it as an ordinary input what interests me is how to make the switching of two motors

Nobody will write the program for you, they may if you want to pay some $.

Its pretty simple, you have described what you need it to do now translate that into PLC code in ladder.

Did you search the site for Duty/Standby control of motors like I said, its been covered many times before

What have you written so far ?