Inductive angle sensor with analog output

goghie

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anybody used Turk inductive angle sensor with analog output? To be more precise, I'm interested in QR14, and I need some feedback, pros and cons.

Thank you in advance.

It is very simple - measurement of rotating table angle. Angle is from 0 to 170 degrees. I'm very happy if measurement error is around 0,5%. Cable from sensor to PLC will be around 10m long, and I intend to use 4-20mA signal.
My interest is regarding robustness of sensor, repeatability of measurment and overall quality of sensor.

Also I need some experience from somebody who has use it.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
I just asked tech support at Phoenix Contact a question and the answer is making me think maybe I have misunderstood relay ratings for years...
Replies
Views
Is the mechanism that energize a safety relay, Inductive or Resistive? These are the terminals that are marked as A1 and A2 on AllenBradley, Pilz...
Replies
Views
Heya guys, We are looking for a solution that would do pretty much the same job as a inductive detection loop but that wouldnt need to be...
Replies
Views
So spent a morning at a customer and ran into an issue that had me a little baffled, and at this point my assumption (without pulling out an extra...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom