min&max value data

artmierz

Hello.
I need to read value of potentiometer from 0-10v and show that on screen. But i also need to show max a and min value of potentiometer. If pot =5v display show me 5v, and value max=5v , if pot=4v i read 4v but max value=5v.And with min pot=4v even pot =5v.
Thank you for any suggestion.

Hello.
I need to read value of potentiometer from 0-10v and show that on screen. But i also need to show max a and min value of potentiometer. If pot =5v display show me 5v, and value max=5v , if pot=4v i read 4v but max value=5v.And with min pot=4v even pot =5v.
Thank you for any suggestion.

I am not sure I understand why you would want to do that or if you have explained it correctly but letting folks know the HMI and PLC manufacturer might be a good starting point...........

Value > Max_Value Move Value to Max_Value.
Value < Min_Value Move Value to Min_Value.

Reset_Held_Values Move Value to Max_Value Move Value to Min_Value

Modify for your unspecified PLC.

yes i forgot.Im using fx3u mitsubishi and Eaton hmi 10in.i have already code.
I just want to keep max and min value each time if that value is lower or higher should been overwrite. at first time when m76 is on value from d66 sent to d80 ad d82, next i compare those values and if is higher or lower move to d80 or d82.
also i get reset button on hmi m90 to reset d80 and d82.
That code seems to me is good.
I will have to change that code to float number.

fx code.jpg